Saskatoon Minor Hockey is grateful to organizations that assist families with minor hockey registration fees. Below are three organizations that fund many SMHA families.
- KidSport Saskatoon reviews applications on a monthly basis. Application deadline is the end of each month.
- Applications are due at least 30 days prior to the start date of the activity or registration, as it takes a month to process after the deadline.
- Will fund up to $500 per year per individual for registration fees.
- Individual Applications can be submitted to:
- KidSport Saskatoon
510 Cynthia Street
Saskatoon, SK. S7L 7K7
Fax: (306) 242-8007
- Please click here for the application form and for more information on the KidSport program in Saskatoon. Use the Individual application from tab.
- Online application opens on June 1 and closes August 15
- They are on a first come first serve basis so apply as soon as possible as they may run out of funds later in the summer.
- They are only funding registration fees. No other fees will be considered for funding.
- They require a hockey registration invoice from your hockey organization showing how much a child’s dues are.
- They are only accepting online applications this year that are completed on their system. You can find this at www.laceemup.ca under the Apply tab. Any application mailed, faxed, or emailed will not be considered.
We Are Here To Help!
Help one, then Help another! Our sole purpose is to help.
Click here for the application and more information.
REMINDER: 2022-2023 SMHA ONLINE REGISTRATION WILL BE OPEN JUNE 1 - 30, 2022. PLEASE REGISTER ONLINE WITH YOUR HOME ZONE BY JUNE 30TH